POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Future Vision : Future Vision Server Time
11 Aug 2024 15:20:05 EDT (-0400)
  Future Vision
From: Andrew Wilcox
Date: 7 Mar 2004 20:33:36
Message: <404bcd70$1@news.povray.org>
I wanted to get ahead of the curve, so I've decided to post my images in
JPEG3000 format.  This is an 800x600 32 bit image, and it's compressed to 38
bytes.  This should be a great plus for the news server.  I appologize since
viewing software for this image won't be invented for another 996 years.

AW

P.S. No hard feelings IMBJR, I'll go get Infranview right now.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'future_vision_32_bit.jp3.txt' (1 KB)